Rough Close Meet ~ 08 - 10 September '17

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Looks like a dough and foreign body mixture to me.

It'd be interesting to see the ultimate toasted sausage in a bap construct cooked in it :D

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
A quick heads up/update ...

The meds I'm taking are triggering side effects and I'm struggling to control my body temperature :eek: . This is less of an issue during the day time than it is at night. So I'll be at the Meet tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday but I'll be coming home both nights.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Many thanks Phil organising another great meet.

Was a much needed relaxing time in some woods, a quiet meet with few scouts about so got to really relax. Got things sorted that I wanted to.

Was great to see everyone just sad you could not stay longer, but well understood.

Many Thanks again one and all.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
It was nice to get out, play and catch up :). It's a pity I was overly restricted :eek: hopefully I'll be in a better position in November ;)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Anything happening for the November TORM this year?

Unfortunately not TORM w/e, no. Stuff outside of my control. Can't use PC. 11 and the only pitch we could use has had 'ingress issues' which we'd want to avoid.

As my meds are now seeming to be becoming useful and stable I'm going to try to book 11 for either the w/e, or fortnight, after.

It may or may not get interest, we shall see.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE