Leather boxes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Nice looking sheath. much prettier than the one mine lives in (mind you, my head knife is also a cheap POS that I bought years ago and haven't replaced yet!). The handle looks much better stained too

hahah typical, my own leather gear is usually carp much like a mechanic always has a carp car and so on. Started to tart up some of my own stuff purely because it's never good advertising your work with sloppy stuff you made years ago.

Just spent some time sharpening all my tools including this as I'm lazy with sharpening until dutch Ruud gave me some pointers when he was here. I have a nice full head knife by George Barnsley which is a cracking antique one, but it's uncomfortable to use because the blade is thin and really digs into the hand. With this one you made, the part of the blade you grip is thick with the edges smoothed over nicely so it's just a comfort to use and the cutting angle is much better for tighter curves. Couldn't ask for a better leather knife tbh. Will get some better pictures when I get some sunshine here which being scotland may be some time!

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Tarted up a bit more
44598926843e038e5ac1ea6b603020c8.jpg
f48bb5fe4a2b466e2747a72c8696f482.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
Not much I can say, I have never seen any leatherwork that you have posted that does not impress me, I could make a box I guess but it would not be a work of art like those.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE