Swedish SJ35 rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HunterX9

Sep 4, 2017
San Diego, CA
Hello-

Posted about this a bit in my introduction. Starting to get back into bushcraft/camping after about ten years away. Stumbled across MCQ Bushcraft's channel with the LK35 and in trying to track down one of those packs here in the states I ended up finding an SJ35.

I realize some of the modifications most people make with the LK35 probably carry over very well to this pack . I was curious about other people's experiences with the SJ35 and any modifications that might. E unique to this variation of the pack?

Thanks all!
-HunterX9

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
It is the version done for medics. If my memory serves me correctly, the frame is longer so you can add a box under the bag ( with IV liquids, or a disassembled stretcher in worst case) and the shoulder straps and mid belt are more padded.

I 'think' the actual bag is the same. Not sure though.

As the frame is longer it should be far more nice to carry than the normal LK35.

HunterX9

Sep 4, 2017
San Diego, CA
Sorry to hear about your pack. I definitely wouldn't do anything that would alter the pack permanently (I can't sew and don't know anyone that can). Anything I do would most likely be bungee corded on or possibly zip tied.

Last edited:

Laurence Milton

Settler
Apr 7, 2016
suffolk
.........so NOT 35 litres then???

I love my LK 35, but with the extra frame space in the photos, I'm just relieved MM were out of stock...if 35 litres !!

HunterX9

Sep 4, 2017
San Diego, CA
.........so NOT 35 litres then???

I love my LK 35, but with the extra frame space in the photos, I'm just relieved MM were out of stock...if 35 litres !!

It's still 35 liters but distributed a little differently than the LK35. Almost like the LK turned on its side. I took it for a 5 mile hike the other day loaded out with all my day/overnight kit and it still had plenty of room to spare.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE