Grey wool shirt?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Polecatsteve

Nomad
Aug 20, 2014
Scotland
I'm looking for a mid weight grey wool shirt to wear under my jacket for the autum. Ideally I wanted a woolrich Alaskan shirt but can't find a Europe supplier anywhere. Same goes for Filson stuff. Anyone got any suggestions? And yes. I want a grey one. I have a swanndri ranger shirt so about that weight, maybe heavier.

IC_Rafe

Forager
Feb 15, 2016
EU
Why not go with a light wool shirt (Icebreaker has some grey wool tshirts. They are great imo, i'm wearing one at the moment.), with a longsleeve over the top? Layers are always better than 1 more heavy shirt i find.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
My experience with Woolrich was a single shirt. it was of good quality by hardly what I'd consider "mid" weight; instead it was a very heavyweight shirt (at least twice, if not three times, as heavy as Pendleton)

While I was stationed at RAF Fairford some years ago (more years than I care to remember) I came upon this place in Filkins www.cotswoldwoollenweavers.co.uk They carried a wide range of ready made goods (made on site) and were quite capable of almost any custom order.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE