Hi I am in need of bushcraft friends

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mancalleddave

Jul 4, 2011
Bridgend, Glamorgan
Hello It's David Green in Bridgend here.

I am looking to make some friends/join a group that likes going out into the county and doing survivial/bushcraft things and walking through the landscape.
Not really sure where to go so I reckon a post on this forum is a good start, I am fed up with going out with just me and my dog and need some company.
Id love to go wildcamping, cook over fires, make shelters and walk long distances.
I do plan to come to bushmoot this year as I've not been brave enough to come in previous years, I see the bushmoot is in my backyard really, as I love to go to the sand dunes regularly.:)

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
You truly must, must, must get to the moot. Bridgend and not been, I for one will make you a cup of tea.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Next month as the weather hopefully improves I'm heading up to Moel Prysgau area. First one into the bothy gets the kettle on.

Trotsky

We went to our first moot last year, we weren't entirely sure what to expect. What we found were lots of friendly people who made us feel most welcome, oh and the Naughty Corner... Finding that on the first night (in the torrential rain) meant we nearly didn't find our way back to our tent!
You must go this year if you can, I'm sure you'll make friends with someone there and some memories too. If you do come along, look out for a lass with bright coloured hair, that will be my other half, I won't be far away so come say hello.

Feb 16, 2016
Aberystwyth
Hey, I'm new to the site but not so much to roughing it outdoors for a few days! I'm in Aberystwyth so if you're around the area give me a nod! There's not that many of us in my area either.

Dec 4, 2007
Bridgend
Hello It's David Green in Bridgend here.

I am looking to make some friends/join a group that likes going out into the county and doing survivial/bushcraft things and walking through the landscape.
Not really sure where to go so I reckon a post on this forum is a good start, I am fed up with going out with just me and my dog and need some company.
Id love to go wildcamping, cook over fires, make shelters and walk long distances.
I do plan to come to bushmoot this year as I've not been brave enough to come in previous years, I see the bushmoot is in my backyard really, as I love to go to the sand dunes regularly.:)
Hi David, i too am from Bridgend. I am currently going through a few health issues at the moment but in the new year will be looking at getting out and about.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE