Robens Klondike or Tentipi Safir 9 ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rickwhite

Aug 7, 2014
Cheshire, UK
Hi Janinet
I was looking at the Klondike too. Had a "try" of one in a GoOutdoros store and nice as they are, I decided that a "SoulPad" would be better for me.
The 4000 series (all similar size to the Klondike) come in three varieties to suit budget and spec, can be had with a stove outlet and are cheaper on the whole.
Might be worth having a look at them before deciding.
The Tentipi Safir 9 is a much bigger tent, similar in size to the SoulPad 5000 series but is way more expensive!!
I can't comment on which might be more suitable for you though

(I have no affiliation to, or business interest in SoulPad, I just want one!)

May 12, 2017
England
Hi Janinet
I was looking at the Klondike too. Had a "try" of one in a GoOutdoros store and nice as they are, I decided that a "SoulPad" would be better for me.
The 4000 series (all similar size to the Klondike) come in three varieties to suit budget and spec, can be had with a stove outlet and are cheaper on the whole.
Might be worth having a look at them before deciding.
The Tentipi Safir 9 is a much bigger tent, similar in size to the SoulPad 5000 series but is way more expensive!!
I can't comment on which might be more suitable for you though

(I have no affiliation to, or business interest in SoulPad, I just want one!)

Hello Rick, your reply is really helpful and much appreciated. I saw the Klondike in GoOutdoors too. It is a nice tent as you say. I'll look into the Soulpad suggestion. Have you posted any pictures of your Soulpad set up anywhere? The Tentipi is massively expensive. I guess however, I tend to think in terms of how much we pay out if we rent a holiday cottage say in the Lakes or Scotland. They can be very costly. An issue for us at the moment is finding places to go with 2 dogs, hence looking into the camping option. There are quite a lot of camping places where you can take dogs including YHA and National Trust sites alongside many others. I think any tent (whichever we end up going for) will cover its costs over a few or less years of holidays. We are going to look at Tentipis on Sunday at Proadventure to compare. Regards, Janine

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE