3 x catapults

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Thinning down my collection as I have too many. From left to right:

1) Custom ply made fitted with looped latex tubes. Can also take flag bands and comes with paracord lanyard for wrist support. £22.50 posted and paypalled.

2) Gamekeeper John signed frame fitttd with single Therband gold bands. Lovely shooter and has the signature sighting groove on the tips to aid with shot placement. £25 posted and paypalled.

3) Ply PFS (pickle fork shooter). Not for the front hearted as thy are a skill in and of themselves. Fitted with single theraband flat bands. One fork hit on the frame but doesn't affect performance. £18 posted and paypalled.
IMG_8096.jpg

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Would the middle one be capable of taking on small game? If I had plenty of practice?

Hi pal, All 3 are capable to taking game with plenty of practise and the right choice of ammo. The middle one is sold pending funds at present but if you are interested in any of the others let me know.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE