Briefing Portfolio/ Document pouch?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

malley

Nov 17, 2008
Northumberland
I'm trying to source a well-designed portfolio for use at work.

Ideally, this would be large enough to take at least A4 refill, pockets for smaller notebooks, pens etc. and have enough volume to accommodate several aide-memoires for procedures and pro-formas.

It would definitely need to be well made and good quality. Maxpedition level?

Any recommendations? Not sure if I'm just getting the key words wrong in Google!!

Cheers.

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
Have you tried searching for 'Tactical A4 Folder' that brought some up, not sure if that is what you are after.

If you were interested I could look at making you one (will send you a PM), I did an A3 fully zipped art folder for one of my sons. I can pop up a photo in the morning if you like( before I fly off for a weeks holiday )

ratzer

Jan 4, 2017
Berkshire
Following with interest, I've been looking for a maxpedition quality a4 folder for some time - the usual plastic or faux leathers ones don't last more than a couple of months in a fully loaded kit bag.

janso

Dec 31, 2012
Penwith, Cornwall
+1 for tactical notebook covers in Canada for quality and use (and shipping!!).
I've also got a Snugpak A4 cover for work; pretty darn good and I think it'll fill your need with durability, use and cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
I have been meaning to make a thin carry case for my Surface Book, so will have a go at this when I get a chance. Probably won't be for a few weeks. I will pop up some pictures once it is done.

The Snugpak one looks quite good for the money to me.

malley

Nov 17, 2008
Northumberland
Have you tried searching for 'Tactical A4 Folder' that brought some up, not sure if that is what you are after.

If you were interested I could look at making you one (will send you a PM), I did an A3 fully zipped art folder for one of my sons. I can pop up a photo in the morning if you like( before I fly off for a weeks holiday )

Tactical! That's the word I was missing. The snugpak one is close. I'll have a good hunt now. Be interested to see your work? Thanks for this.

Cheers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE