My wife of 16 years passed away tonight.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hunkyfunkster

Mar 2, 2015
Loch Lomond
Stay strong. Loss is never easy, but you will get through it one day at a time. One hour at a time if you have to. It will get easier. Just remember how much you love her. That will never fade.

UKYanky

Tenderfoot
Jan 25, 2017
Grantham
So sorry for you and your family. The deep well of sorrow is a reflection of how much you loved her. Reminds me of when my father died and I watched my mother helpless in her grief. Focus on the happy memories and let the tears flow. Thinking of you.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
Many thanks for the kind words everyone. You might not think of it as much but it actually does help....so thank you.

Sorry to hear of your loss. It must be devastating for you. My wife and I only have each other and I hate to anticipate
this happening to either of us. Our thoughts are very much with you at this time. Time alone will lessen your loss, but
try to think of the good times you have had together, this may lessen your loss a little. Best regards Stuart.

That's how we were, our respective families have either passed away or simply not interested for what ever reason. Hug you wife Stuart, tell her you love her never miss a chance to tell her.

Stay strong. Loss is never easy, but you will get through it one day at a time. One hour at a time if you have to. It will get easier. Just remember how much you love her. That will never fade.

Well said. Deb used to say we have a love that time will never erase.

So sorry for you and your family. The deep well of sorrow is a reflection of how much you loved her. Reminds me of when my father died and I watched my mother helpless in her grief. Focus on the happy memories and let the tears flow. Thinking of you.

That's me now,
Deb used to ask who I was talking (typing) to and could she be of any help.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE