What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ettrick reiver

Jan 7, 2017
Scotland
Hi Boney Gumbo McGee
Varusteleka Sarma stove arrived today, under a week from being posted ! Tried it out this morning, well impressed, solid and easily slots together.
It's on offer just now, I subscribed to their newsletter. I paid £18ish all in including postage.
Good size for most dixies, billies and skillets. I will mostly use wood when out mooching about.
Hope this helps
Garry

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
My first Ventile in the form of a Sasta Taiga and a polycotton Czech military surplus parka. Somewhat opposite ends of the outdoor wear scale, so looking forward to seeing how they both fare in grim weather.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
For you curry lovers got a right bargain today in Swansea a SS high sided thick based frying pan £8.50 from I think Brothers food market on the same st as the mosque

hughlle1

Nomad
Nov 4, 2015
London
Wicking base layer clothing. I stuck my nose at it for so long, because I've never done more than ten tours in regular t-shirts etc and just put up with a bit of discomfort (I have hyperhidrosis). But with a month of camping and trekking planned, figure it might be worth seeing if it makes any difference.

Bushcraftdave

Tenderfoot
Oct 17, 2016
USA
Just got a titanium cooking pot and alcohol stove
[video=youtube;hhXXUBxTP98]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhXXUBxTP98[/video]

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Managed to grab the last of the Arktis Shirts that were on sale

a110-leaf-1000x1200.jpg

hughlle1

Nomad
Nov 4, 2015
London
Will be on my way within a week or two, so a few more bits and pieces. Tilley T3 wanderer, hopefully it will fit, had to measure with a tape measure.. and while looking for a bivvy + midge net option, I ended up deciding to give the DD travel hammock a go as it seemed the best option for the price. Bivvy bags sure do get expensive!

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
A Montane Spine goretex active smock :) Got it on sale and I've been feeling the need for a lightweight waterproof since I took a thorough soaking climbing Ben Nevis last month.

af06806ddd1231b8086cf9d0c7570813_XL.jpg

Now I just need a pair of trousers that'll do 3 season hill walking (ie windproof and fast dry times) but also take a bit of rough stuff for the bushcraft. Polycotton BDUs etc are great for kicking it in the woods not so much with extended exertion

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE