DEFRA has a Magic site :D

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
http://magic.defra.gov.uk

"The MAGIC website provides authoritative geographic information about the natural environment from across government. The information covers rural, urban, coastal and marine environments across Great Britain. It is presented in an interactive map which can be explored using various mapping tools that are included. Natural England manages the service under the direction of a Steering Group who represent the MAGIC partnership organisations."

Interesting :)

M

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Aye Up Toddy,

I've just had a quick play with Magic - I can see that I will be using it quite often in some of my deployment planning.

Nice one. :thankyou:

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
Hi Mary,

Thanks for the heads up with this. I have just bookmarked it, and i will definitely use this site on a regular basis, as i always use Google earth when carrying out an aerial recce of potential new camp areas. This adds more useful layers than Google earth.

Thanks,
Allan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I've just tried and it worked straight away.

No idea why you're having difficulties :dunno:
It's usually cookies, I find :rolleyes:

M

Last edited: