Mini Fishing Kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 10, 2015
South Wales
It looks like a fine piece of work but be aware I believe if you fish with it in England and Wales it will count as poaching if you are caught fishing fresh water species.

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
It looks like a fine piece of work but be aware I believe if you fish with it in England and Wales it will count as poaching if you are caught fishing fresh water species.
cheers fella I managed to make a spool from some nylon rod I had to give an idea how it will look will look better when I make the black spool but u get the idea :)

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
Nice work, be interested to see how much you can fit inside.
yes will try when the new spool of done as going to bore it out so to get some longer floats in side at the moment in side are floats hooks weights but theses room for other things when I make the proper spool will put a pic up

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
That's pretty smart looking. Could you have made a spool for the other end to carry a different Bs of line.

edjuh

Jan 27, 2015
Haarlem
too bad you're not allowed to use it, I believe.
Something with poachers and being so small its easy to hide when the game-keepers pass by.
(But since I am Dutch, I could be mistaken)
That being said. WOW, nice job !!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE