Knives - Crazy prices REDUCTIONS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

roguetrooper

Sep 28, 2012
Wirral
Guys, some sharps up for sale. All prices are inclusive of postage. Please note that the prices quoted reflect the NET amount to me, please bear that in mind if wishing to pay by PayPal. Not looking for any trades at all thanks.

By entering into a trade you are confirming that you are aged 18 or over.

Boker Plus Rhino unused, may have some rub marks from the kydex sheath boxed £32 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Cold Steel Recon 1 Tanto New and unused boxed £40 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Cold Steel Mini Lawman New and unused boxed £32 NOW £28 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Cold Steel AK-47 New and unused boxed £32 NOW £28 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Spyderco Native 5 New and unused boxed £100 NOW £95 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Zero Tolerance ZT0350 New and unused, minor rub mark on blade boxed £55 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Spyderco Ambitious new and unused boxed £22 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Spyderco Scorpius Handle has lots of scratches, blade looks to be unused boxed £38 - NOW £34 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Boker Oberland Arms EDW ok, this is being sold as is. You can clearly see that the absolute tip of the blade has come off - No problem to rectify for someone who knows what they're doing. I also think the original owner has extended the mirror edge beyond the original but have done it very well. With the exception of the tip issue, the knife is in superb condition - Retails for £234, I'm looking for £54 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE