What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Post Tenebras Lux

Tenderfoot
Sep 18, 2015
Cambridgeshire
Craghoppers Men's 250 Jacket.

image_325081_1_31623_1_56148_1_23646_1_157801_1_26194_1_123495.jpg

Love it.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
A VW Caddy! :eek: yaaaaaaaas

Rare sight these days, good work fella.

I have been on a bit of a spree. The Fjallraven Anorak 8 on here, RobEvs Bushtool, Olight Intimidator super bright thing torch, and a Douglass Field S Lighter. My wife is going to remove a couple of my essential bits I think. :twak::argue::argue:

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
UCO Original Candle Lantern :)

Does anyone know the cheapest place to buy the white 9 hour candles.

Cheapest i can find is around £6 quid for a 3 pack.

Picked up two 3 packs on ebay £3 + £3 p+p :D

Last edited:

bob_the_baker

May 22, 2012
Swansea
IMG_20170313_182325.jpg
Loki, a 6 month old Collie-Lab cross bitch (yes, I know Loki was male but this is the 21st century and gods have always been a bit gender fluid). Been 5 long months without a hound, looking forward to showing her our woods and beaches.

quidditys_shore

Tenderfoot
Feb 26, 2014
Middlesbrough
Had my first visit to military mart yesterday (200 miles from home but taking the wife to Liverpool for her birthday so this was my treat haha)

Got a kidney cup, Swedish army water bottle, kuksa cup, towel, 2 folding cups & a Polish sleeping mat (down version).

Apparently the mats have been selling really well, which he's glad of as he'd bought 2500 off them & had to unload them one by one! 😂

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Rosie's going to be having stern words with you when she finds out you've got another stove :rolleyes: :lmao:

:rofl: Indeed :rofl:

wow! I really got to get me one of these might I ask where you got it from please?

It came from RTI Military Surplus in Lutterworth. Cost, iirc, was £1.50. Linky thing ~ http://shop.rti-militarysurplus.com/ (the website is trade only, but the address and phone number is the same for the bricks and mortar retail side of the business).

All the usual disclaimers: Just a customer ... a repeat customer.

Alan 13~7

Settler
Oct 2, 2014
Prestwick, Scotland
It came from RTI Military Surplus in Lutterworth. Cost, iirc, was £1.50. Linky thing ~ http://shop.rti-militarysurplus.com/ (the website is trade only, but the address and phone number is the same for the bricks and mortar retail side of the business).

All the usual disclaimers: Just a customer ... a repeat customer.

Thanks decorum, I have opened an account with my details & requested a postal purchase of the wee stove thingy..... I will see what comes back....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE