Blackhawk UKSF Knife, TOPS Ranger's Edge, Shark Tinderbox/Beaver Bushcraft PRICE DROP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wolfbaine

Mar 18, 2013
Rickmansworth
IMG_0071.jpgIMG_0072.jpg
Blackhawk U.K. Special Forces Knife with sheath and molle attachments in black. Unused, obviously, sat in a box since I got it. Not a knife that's available often in the UK, and it's usually well over £200. Im asking £100 for it.

IMG_0075.jpg

TOPS Ranger's Edge with Micarta handle, sheath with belt clip. Another knife that is practically impossible to get in the UK. £125.

IMG_0076.jpg

Shark Tinderbox (now known as Beaver Bushcraft) The Shark knife, with finger choil for greater stability on detailed work, custom Burgundy leather sheath (a wonderful rich dark red colour) with a Pro-4 durable Pyroflint (4 inches long, 1/2 inch thick, high quality firesteel with a handle on the same wood as the knife handle). The sheath is high quality leather with saddle stitching for durability. Best bushcraft knife I've ever owned, extremely comfortable handle, thick spine, full tang. Unbelievably, I've never used it. Always opting to take a cheaper knife with me on camping trips, just in case. £150.

IMG_0077.jpg

Also for sale is the Bahco Laplander folding saw (unused) with custom leather handle, saddle stitched and in the same wonderfull burgundy colour as the Shark knife sheath. £40.

Shipping for each knife is covered by me.

Last edited:

Wolfbaine

Mar 18, 2013
Rickmansworth
Price drops: Blackhawk UKSF Knife - £80
TOPS Ranger's Edge - £95
Shark Bushcraft Knife - £120
Laplander and sheath £30

Also up for sale seperately is my Hudson Bay Tinder Box, the colour matches the Shark knife sheath and the Laplander sheath.

Wolfbaine

Mar 18, 2013
Rickmansworth
Also for sale: Shark Tinderbox possibles belt pouch. Made from high quality leather, dyed the same rich burgundy as the knife and saw sheaths, as well as the Hudson Bay Tinder box pouch I have also listed on a seperate thread. Made with sam stud fastenings and saddle stitching for durability. It is quite stiff leather so will protect things quite nicely. £28

IMG_0117.jpgIMG_0114.jpgIMG_0116.jpg

Specs:
Best Quality Leather
All Hand-Made
Belt Loop Fits All Belts Up To 1-3/4 Inches
Size (Approx): 6 inches Wide by 4-1/4 inches High by 1-1/2 inches Deep.
Will Accommodate a 2oz Tobacco Tin
Weight (Approx): 165g

Original page listing:
http://www.sharkdesigns.co.uk/bushc...z_tobacco_tin_pouches_standard_landscape.html

Neil990

Oct 8, 2016
Dorchester
Does anyone know Wolfbaine on this forum. As the knife I bought from him has not arrived. He's not responding to any PM's or emails. Just wondered if he was ok?

Kitharode

Forager
May 16, 2016
Todmorden
I've not received the laplander I bought either. My last pm from him said he'd post it 'this week' (ie the week just gone). Hope he's ok. Any news would be welcome.

mikesmith777

Nomad
Feb 17, 2013
Clacton on Sea
Still waiting for my items, purchased possibles pouch and Hudson Bay set, on 14/01/17, sent PM and e-mail, but no correspondance, was wondering if the other items purchased by others have turned up, or has anyone heard from him?

Kitharode

Forager
May 16, 2016
Todmorden
Still waiting for my items, purchased possibles pouch and Hudson Bay set, on 14/01/17, sent PM and e-mail, but no correspondance, was wondering if the other items purchased by others have turned up, or has anyone heard from him?

It's all rather strange. Neil990 sent pm's and emails and got no reply. Then he gets an email and his knife turns up as mentioned above. I'm still waiting for the Laplander & Sheath I paid for (£30) and I too have sent pm's and email without reply. As I say, it's all rather strange. I'm hoping there's a simple explanation about it all and that things work out ok. Fingers crossed.

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
I hear some folk are having technical problems with pm.
Especially with the replies ...

Best refer to a MOD...

Kitharode

Forager
May 16, 2016
Todmorden
I hear some folk are having technical problems with pm.
Especially with the replies ...

Thanks for that info Leshy, it might explain lack of response to pm's. Can't see that it would stop him replying to emails though, or posting an update on one of the threads. In the meantime, another mug of coffee and a look round the forum for me. :cool:

Kitharode

Forager
May 16, 2016
Todmorden
THEY'VE ARRIVED. A bit of a wait (and a worry) but all ok in the end. Very well packed and, as described, brand new items.

mikesmith777

Nomad
Feb 17, 2013
Clacton on Sea
THEY'VE ARRIVED. A bit of a wait (and a worry) but all ok in the end. Very well packed and, as described, brand new items.

Pleased you have yours, there is still hope for me. My items have still not arrived and no response from PM or e-mail, it will be three weeks tomorrow, Saturday, slighty worrid.

Wolfbaine

Mar 18, 2013
Rickmansworth
All the sold items are now shipped, most will have been delivered, the last stuff was sent off today. I thought I had sent it off a while ago, but the packed and taped box was sitting underneath some packaging material I had used for some other items. As I feel an explanation is required, my brother was recently diagnosed with bipolar disorder as well as going through a divorce and separation from his young son. One of the symptoms of his disorder, which presents itself different from normal, is that he becomes almost dyspraxic and suffers something akin to seizures, which puts him in hospital frequently. I do my best to watch over him and make sure he is ok, but it tends to take up a lot of my time as well as doing as much overtime at work as I can, so I can send money to my fiancee in America that has a lung disease, requiring enormous amounts of money to keep her on her medication, hence the sales of things I would have liked to have kept.
Anyway, enough of my sob story. My brother is now doing better on medication and has moved into his own place. Anything else I sell through here will be a top priority to shipping out as soon as possible. I will also give anyone who buys anything my mobile number, so they can get a hold of me immediately for updates.

mikesmith777

Nomad
Feb 17, 2013
Clacton on Sea
Thanks for the explanation Wolfbaine, as I said in my PM, none was required. I thought that it would all be resolved, from the tone of your posts you did not seem the type of person that would deliberately renege on the deal.
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles and hope all goes well for your fiancee and brother.
Atb Mike.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE