Expensive morning

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
Well... Not sure what just came over me. Just "treated" myself to a new Bergans morgedal smock, Frost River geologist pack and Terava Jaaripuuko knife.

Excited but definitely need a lie down after all that...

skint again now now but hopefully this should all last me a very long time.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Silly, childish and utterly immature..............it's pure greed and selfishness, I reckon.

All that dosh could have gone to the local cat's home and done a bit of good, just think how well you'd be feeling now if you'd done that instead!

Dan1982

Jan 14, 2006
Cumbria
I'll be sure to donate a sizeable portion of all future earnings to good causes to make amends...

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Joking aside, this is probably the only way that it could be done; as a retirement village :D
They get a tremendous amount of leeway on some things.

Call it Avalon or the like :) small woodland homes with allotments around them, and a fuel woodland nearby…one of those stove set ups that Milius2's grandfather showed him how to make and install inside each home for fuel economy and warmth/cooking.
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125173

Need to sort out the water and sewerage and waste disposal though….and modern communications network, because connections with the wider world are by the ether now. Half the kids can't even write a letter.

Craft town in the middle ?

Hmmm.

I think I'm daydreaming now :D :eek:

M

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
I'm definitely in Toddy!

👍

What a great idea !

Willing to work (carpenter/joiner) for food and digs and to earn my welcome to the community.

Can't donate money as I haven't got any

Ozzy my black lab loves cats , so no worries there either...😀

Where do I sign?

Adze

Native
Oct 9, 2009
Cumbria
www.adamhughes.net
I could sort the communications aspect, however, moving in would likely mean the need for a divorce as Mrs Adze has ideas more akin to a tumbledown gite in the South of France than Hobbiton in the Shire.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I have to compliment you on your purchases, clearly a man of discerning taste. :)

An emoticon just for you.

kneelsuckers.gif

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE