The " Cam-Dogs" Bush shirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
This ones been in the planning for some time ,
The " Cam-Dogs" ,,,:)

Wool to work well has to breath so no waterproof outer ,,but its not then waterproof or windproof ..hmmmm
So following the example of the Military all over the world poly-cotton outer , wool inner .

But then its to hot ...arr a mid-weight wool inner giving the best compromise not to hot, windproof and still breathable..
All my cam fabric is UK made the wool is 100% charcoal gray or navy blue ,,

At the moment I have UK woodland , Norwegian , German flectarn , Two of the many US multi-cams , Estonian digi-cam ,
The green fabric is vintage 100% cotton that was used in the making og OG trousers in the 70s.

I can get Gen UK Multi-cam if theres a call for it and olive green .

Price £90 made to your size and posted to your door in the UK

Thanks for looking

Twodogs

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
Hey,

just curious, how much would shipping to Ireland add to the cost?

and what is the name of the pattern third in from the left after flectarn and dpm?

christmas is coming..... lol.

thanks,
Stephen

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Thats Norwegian cam Stephen .

The best way is send me a message with your postal address It wont be sorted out till next week though as I am off to Finland in the Morning but will sort it out next week for you.

all the best

Cliff

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
Just wanted to say i received one of these as an Xmas pressie (the one above actually), and could not be more pleased with the shirt and service!

When Cliff says made to your size he really means it! Mine fits like a glove and it was no problem to make a few minor mods. Its actually a better fit than most of my outdoor jackets!

I haven't gotten a chance to use it in anger yet, but will follow up when i do.

also at my request, he even included a few offcuts of the fabric should I wish to add bits to it further down the line.

and the most impressive bit? I ordered week before Christmas and despite being told (understandably) that it wouldn't arrive til after Christmas, (i did order very late!) It arrived on the 23rd of December! and considering this was an overseas shipping, the cost of p&p was very reasonable.

All in all, a really great garment for a very reasonable price, followed up by some really great customer service.

All the best,
Stephen C

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE