Hello All

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 30, 2016
Suffolk
Hello All,
My name is Andrew, and I have always felt happy and comfortable with the great outdoors. Originally from South London my family moved to Suffolk when I was a child.
I love the outdoor way of life, walking, cycling, watching nature change with the seasons.
Because of a cycling and a motorbike accident (resulting in some back problems) I had to stop sleeping under a Hoochi after a long hike, but I still managed to keep up some glamping with my wife!
In the last few months I have felt a great need to start sleeping under the stars again and get back to nature and learn some new skills.
My other hobbies include, Bonsai, dog agility with my Border Terrier and last but not least Crystal Palace FC.

Happy New Year
Andrew

Dec 30, 2016
Suffolk
Hi,
Very new to forums(first one)!!! Wondered how to join the Suffolk Group, (don't really want Facebook unless I have to?) also do you have any up and comming weekenders? Sorry I missed your yuletide trip, too slow out the blocks! Please keep me posted, would be great to join you.
Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE