Crafty Secret Santa 2016

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
All addresses have gone out and should be with you. if you havent received it by morning please let me know.

Sorry again for the delay folks, It seems like ive not stopped this year!

Thanks for your patience

Dave

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
All addresses have gone out and should be with you. if you havent received it by morning please let me know.

Sorry again for the delay folks, It seems like ive not stopped this year!

Thanks for your patience

Dave

Not a problem Dave. I take my hat off to you for organising it again this year :You_Rock_

I am sure if items are late, it's not the end of the world.

gjclayton

Forager
Sep 24, 2012
Bedfordshire
Mine has gone out this morning.

I expect it would reach the recipient by Sat, but Mon by the latest.

Thanks for organizing Dave!

Looking forward to receiving mine!

G

gjclayton

Forager
Sep 24, 2012
Bedfordshire
I got my secret santa today.
Pics coming later.
A great bush satchell. Molle compatible! Great gift. Fully handmade and very gratefully received....!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
I believe I've received mine, I didn't look too closely as I only have 1/2 hr lunch break [with loads of other stuff to do] so I didn't notice any BCUK secret santa markings on it :) Whatever it is it'll be opened on Christmas day.

On the first year I did this I didn't bother Christmas wrapping mine under the post box, the recipient opened it expecting it to be Christmas wrapped and got an early gift :).

edit
/////////

Oh yes, and once opened post a pic up here of it - it's nice to see what's been sent and received :)

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Sent out today :christmas2:- not normal blacksmithed stuff so person may not realise it's from me this year he he :tapedshut :christmas1:

Had mine arrive in a plain packet...no markings about Secret Santa.... the card that fell out has a senders name on it - so not so secret ha ha - (haven't looked at the contents and SWMBO spirited it away after she read what's in the parcel on the card)

Last edited:

gjclayton

Forager
Sep 24, 2012
Bedfordshire
Mine wasn't marked and I'll be on Canada this year and have enough presents to lug out there as it is! Enjoy your presents anyway!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE