I need your HELP !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
Please HELP , I have never asked for likes , shares and stuff like that in my life ! But guess there's first time for everything , as you know I am trying to be the first musher in my country , I have 4 husky puppies and am trying to make them sled dogs , there is a contest where the winner will go on a 300km Sled Dog trip in the arctic , they will be sponsored and taught how to handle the dogs. This will be an unforgettable trip for me which will teach me everything I will need in future to turn my husky puppies into sled dogs and also it will be a trip that I will remember all my life ! The only thing I need from you to help me win is your vote , so if you could give me a few seconds of your time , go on this link and vote for me , it would mean a LOT ! Thank you everyone and if you will share this post to spread the word I would also really appreciate it! ;)

Contestant | Fjällräven Polar

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
Yesterday I was on 54th place , now I'm on 7th ! Thanks everyone for voting and if you didn't vote yet , please vote , help me make my dream come true :)

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Dude , such a shame it's through Facebook only. I don't do Facebook , and I really don't think I ever will , but I wish you all the best of lucks with this.

PS-
Is there any other way of voting ?

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
Dude , such a shame it's through Facebook only. I don't do Facebook , and I really don't think I ever will , but I wish you all the best of lucks with this.

PS-
Is there any other way of voting ?

Thank you for your wishes buddy !
No , only bookface

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE