Ben Orford traper 4"

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
For sale I have a Ben Orford trapper knife .
Blade is a non standard blade just over 4" with forge finish ,jimping on the spine and a polished scandi grind 3.5mm thick. Handle is massur birch on black liners.
Looking for £275 , price includes PayPal fees and UK postage, please add £10 for overseas tracked and insured postage.

Last edited:

robevs73

Maker
Sep 17, 2008
llanelli
Looking for a half decent watch in a trade (cash adjustment) either way, must have luminous bits and not be too big.

Herbalist1

Settler
Jun 24, 2011
North Yorks
Can't believe there has been no interest in this. I've got a Ben Orford Woodlander. His knives are both beautiful and very practical tools. And the forge finish gives some corrosion resistance.
This is a really good price - and there's a waiting list so you can't just go to his site and pick one up!
I'd rate him as one of the top knife makers around.
Don't miss out guys!!

No conection to the seller - just love my Ben Orford knife!

Totumpole

Native
Jan 16, 2011
Cairns, Australia
I'd be all over this if control of the purse strings still lay with me. Have a free bump anyway - BARGAIN!
My woodlander is still by far my favourite blade.

MK-MIKE

Dec 2, 2009
Milton Keynes
I'll have it please.
Just need to try and pass it off as a knife I have had in a drawer for some time to the wife 😀

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

MK-MIKE

Dec 2, 2009
Milton Keynes
Knife arrived safely this morning. It is truly a lovely knife.
Thanks Rob and the BCUK team for the facility.
I have always wanted a Ben Orford knife and now I have one. It may be sometime before the smile disappears from my face.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE