Jungle boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
I was in the Ecuadorian Jungle in May and just used uninsulated Danner boots. Yes, they are Gore-Tex lined but this proved not to be a problem and they are comfortable and supportive (i've had them for years). I had no problems whatsoever as long as i used the right socks (Military issue desert socks) and followed the prescribed foot maintenance regime.

RichardJackson

Forager
Jul 7, 2011
Beccles
I have a pair of altberg jungle classics which i wore to borneo with woodsmoke. Very good. What size are you cos if theres a match....?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I have a pair of altberg jungle classics which i wore to borneo with woodsmoke. Very good. What size are you cos if theres a match....?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

+1 for the Altberg Jungle boots. Very comfortable and, given the beasting I've given mine over the years, durable.

andyluffs

Sep 29, 2016
Devon
The British military ones are great, I didn't need to adjust sizing, worn with thin merino socks, didn't suffer any rub. Boots never dry in the jungle they just get less wet! Talc 2 or 3 times a day will stop your feet falling to bits!
They're very flexible with good open tread.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE