Hello!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dandus

Sep 26, 2016
Hull
Hey I'm from hull.
I've always been intersected in bushcraft from a young age. I think this was fuelled from the adventures I went on with my dad when I was younger. So far I've tent camped around mountains but recently found myself drawn to the woods. Just got myself a hammock and tarp to try out and can't wait. Been stalking the forums for a while. Some good interesting reads. :headbang::campfire:

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Welcome aboard Dandus .

Hull... that takes me back a few years.
I wonder if the linnet & lark in Princes Ave is still there?
Also there used to be a good army surplus shop in Newland Ave....funny name but it escapes me now.

Good times

Dandus

Sep 26, 2016
Hull
Welcome aboard Dandus .

Also there used to be a good army surplus shop in Newland Ave....funny name but it escapes me now.

Good times

I've had some crazy times myself in there. I think it's still there, but it's been a while since I went out round those parts.
I can't remember seeing that surplus the only one I know of is in the town but it's quite a good one.

Dandus

Sep 26, 2016
Hull
Welcome aboard Dandus .

Good times
I've had a few crazy nights in there myself ;)
I think it's still there.
I haven't seen that surplus maybe it moved into the town. Thats the only one I know of but it's quite good. 👍🏼

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE