Clear out for trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Having fun with the trades at the moment, lets see who's interested in this lot!

So we have a leather possibles pouch by A Finlay of Scotland (trade value £25). Very nice high quality pouch here in great condition c/w baccy tin. An 'old skool' boot knife with sheath [NOW TRADED], the handle has been bead blasted to give a better finish and grip and the blade has been 'Micromeshed' out. A little light adhesive on and near the cross guard for additional grip and could do with a little sharpen but a pretty good example. A Mora Knife 746, stainless, new and unused [NOW TRADED]. Four (Three pictured) '58 pattern webbing clips (trade value £7.50). These are the clips that where very popular some time back, especially just after CS95 came in, these were hunted down by soldiers to add to their helmet chin straps so they could be secured to the outside of their webbing, assault vests or packs. Very useful bushcraft/EDC items.

Sooooooo, what to trade. I'm looking for Leatherman PST, Wingman, Blast, Fuse, Sidekick, Rebar, Rev. Gerber Diesel, MP400, MP600, Flik, Multi Plier, may consider trying a Victorinox Swiss Tool, Benchmade Griptillian, Spyderco Roadie, Maxpedition valet tray, Aftermath toiletry bag, Cocoons in Black, grey or Coyote (and always interested in organisers in the same colours), 5.11 items, a decent 1 or 2 AA LED torch (Nitecore, Fenix etc) and a sucker for them in brass or copper, brass and copper Zippo lighters, Sodbusters in high carbon steel, a quality first aid kit, Casio G-Shocks and morale patches for the smaller, cheaper items but try me with WHY. The trades on offer vary in value so individually or all together (i like to bundle and deal), i'm sure we can work something out. More items to come soon!

Last edited:

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
More to throw onto the trade pile, sharps all the way this time.........

Forum favourite and old skool classic, no wilderness kitchen or bushcraft cook area would be complete without at least one set of Old Hickory knives!. Set of five high carbon steel bladed knives with hickory scales. Developed a nice patina over time and will only improve with age, would be great users or re-handling projects, not that they need it! i'd like these to go as a set (trade value £25) NOW TRADED.

Old Elwell SW 28 No10 Bill Hook (Trade value £15). Great condition with only light surface rust on the high carbon beaty, just needs a handle and you are dancin'!

Boker Subcom, a great little knife with a unique design, pocket clip, liner lock, much sharpness, light and effective, what is not to like (trade value £25 NOW TRADED)!

Another classic, the Spyderco Grasshopper [NOW TRADED]. Great little slippy knife that is virtually a folding scalpel! Small, light and legal enough for edc yet feels bigger than a lot of key chain knives. The scales show signs of pocket carry but they would, wouldn't they!

The pouch and blades in the first post are still available, as stated in the first post i'm looking for old Leatherman PST's as well as Wingman, Blast, Fuse and Sidekick models.......i'll not repeat myself as the list is in that first post. If you fancy something, let me know and we can sort something out. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Still available - Possibles pouch, '58 pattern clips, Old Hickory Knife set, Bill Hook and Boker Sub Com. As Keith Lemon says, 'Just ask'!

EDIT: I've now added my thoughts on trade values to each item that is still available as i have had quite a few requests for this. The pouch is still available as a deal could not be reached.

Last edited:

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
More to throw onto the trade pile. If you have any interest in any of my trades, check out the trade list in post 1 or send me a PM!

RAB Alpine Bivi, in an earthy brown/olive green type colour, very subdued. In good used condition, it has been used once and only shows the slightest signs of use. Rinsed through with tech wash, re treated with TX Direct, it is small and lightweight when packed but it has a more generous cut than other bivi bags i have tried. I always found them too constrictive but this bad boy gives you a little more room! Easily fits a self inflating mattress under your sleeping bag but not too big to be billowing. A fantastic item in really good condition! There is a damaged and well used one on e-Bay at the moment for £90 inc postage and new they come in between £150-£200 so a very competitive trade value of £65-£75 should appeal.

How many times do you go for a wander and wish you had a place to start a fire. A brew up, toasting mallows, a bit of cooking with the open flame? This is a great fold up fire place, wood burner, call it what you will. You can see the pouch it fits into with a 6" ruler next to it, this will fold away into your top pocket. I have no idea how to value this one for trade so i'll say £25-£35 and i'm sure if that is too high or low someone will contact me.

Berghaus Pack cover. Shock cord adjustable, weather resistant and high vis/reflective for commuting or rescue. Ideal for packs between 15l and 35L i reckon easily attached and removed. I would put this up trade value £10.

Various pouches, 38mm and 25mm nylon webbing, buckles and connectors for such, some black shock cord and a very long piece of Foliage green shock cord with matching FG adjuster. This is all odds and sods that some may need so let me know what your ideas are about this.

Remember guys, i like to bundle, you know where the list is, check it out and drop me a message! I don't bite and am susceptible to suggestion so drop me a message with your thoughts!

EDIT: Mini carabiners traded, many thanks. '58 pattern clips still available. That leaves:

A Finlay Possibles pouch and tin
Old Hickory knife set NOW TRADED
Boker Subcom folder NOW TRADED
Bill Hook
RAB Alpine Bivi
Berghaus Pack cover
Folding mini wood burning stove
Pouches, various buckles, 38mm and 25mm webbing, shock cordage, '58 pattern clips

Last edited:

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
A Finlay Possibles pouch and tin Still Available TRADE PENDING
Bill Hook Still Available
RAB Alpine Bivi NOW TRADED
Berghaus Pack cover Still Available
Folding mini wood burning stove NOW TRADED
Pouches NOW TRADED
various buckles, 38mm and 25mm webbing, shock cordage, '58 pattern clips Still Available

Some stuff gone, some still available, more to come soon!

Last edited:

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
OK, more to add to the pot

Maxpedition Mini organiser in Wolf Grey. great bit of kit but i need the next one up (EDC). This is in superb condition, virtually unused.

Maglite Solitaire, excellent condition, works perfectly, just wacked in a new Duracell AAA so good to go!

LED Lenser keyring torch. Push button operation, runs on tiny watch batteries (it comes with spares included) great condition. The number round the bezel is 1611114 if that is the model number.

Multitool of indeterminate origin. This was issued in my tool kit the last time i was deployed to Afghanistan. I already had my trusty Leatherman PST so this got stored instead of used. No makers markings but a very robust and capable bit of kit.

Badges? We don need no steenkeeing badges! Only joking! A collection of Bushcraft and Bushcraft related badges. We Have Kifaru (velcro backed), BES (Bushcraft Educational Society), Californian Conservation Corps, South Wales Bushcrafters and Bushcraft Living Dot Com.

Silk sleeping bag liner. pouch looks a little grubby but it's never been used

MoD Mini oil stone, unused and still in bag

This is a storage bag for a Snugpak Sleeka jacket. Made of the same material and with a drawstring closure, these used to come with the Sleeka Jacket, don't know if they still do. I'm sure i had this issued with a black Sleeka in 2006 which is long gone now. In 'as new' condition, ideal as a replacement for a lost item or just as a storage bag.

So, as well as the above we still have:
A Finlay Possibles pouch and tin NOW TRADED
Bill Hook Still Available
RAB Alpine Bivi NOW TRADED
Berghaus Pack cover Still Available
Folding mini wood burning stove NOW TRADED
Pouches NOW TRADED
various buckles, 38mm and 25mm webbing, shock cordage, '58 pattern clips NOW TRADED

Still looking for Leatherman or Gerber Multitools, most models in any condition considered, brass and copper Zippo lighters, old Casio G-Shocks.

I'm willing to bundle and if you don't have any of the above items (or anything mentioned as wanted in the rest of the thread), hit me up with what you have, whats the worst that could happen? Thanks for looking, any questions, please ask!

Last edited:

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Finlay pouch now traded. That now leaves:

Bill hook
Berghaus pack cover
Buckles, webbing, TRADED shock cordage, '58 pattern clips
Maxpedition Mini Organiser TRADED
Maglite Solitaire TRADED
LED Lenser
Multitool
Badges
Silk sleeping bag liner
MoD mini sharpening stone
Snugpak Sleeka storage bag

If any of these are of any interest to you, drop me a line, i like to bargain, i like to bundle. Always looking for Leatherman related stuff (scabby old tools, pouches, attachments, promotional items; whatever!) but also looking for Buffs, Zippos, EDC stuff, that sort of thing.

Last edited:

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Im interested in your patches, 2 metal clips and webbing bits.

(Have you that nice leather pouch still?)

I have a black widow style catty, a suede trilby, a wood handled folding saw in sheath, the original thermarest 3/4

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Hi Tengu,

i still have the patches and the '58 pattern clips (4 not 2) but the webbing and buckles have just gone. Sorry about that, would you still be Interested?

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Yes, (and the pouch??) But what do you want for them?

Sorry, pouch has gone. Post #8 has the list of what is still available. The Therma-rest in post #9 is all i would be interested in what you have mentioned but what you are looking at may not stack up against that value wise.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE