What Couldn't You Bear to Part With ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
I was having a think to night about passing on some items one of which was my Norwegian Telemark pack. I photographed it. I even wrote the listing but in the end I couldn't bring myself to hit the create button. It's a great pack, really comfy and as much as I love my new Snugpack stamina, ( thank you Jaffcat) I love my Norwegian pack more.

It got me thinking. What other kit wouldn't I part with, no matter what.

Here's my list.

1. Norwegian pack
2. Jacklore knife
3. Honeystove.
4. Crispi boots.
5. Whoopie slings
6. Dahgreen Alpaca socks.

What's yours ?

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
Exped dry bags.keep everything nice n dry a must when it's been banging it down for a few day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Nothing, it's all replaceable kit wise, sentimentality yes, I can understand that, but no, nowadays I have all my memories in the cloud, on my gadgets and near me at all times.

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
My Santa Cruz Model D guitar. More bluegrass than bushcraft, but there ya go. :cool:

Yeah I was thinking on the same lines as you, my Gibson Goldtop...

For bushcraft, I'm quite attached to my knife, but if I lost/broke/sold it it'd just be an opportunity to get another wouldn't it!

Dec 6, 2013
N.E.Lincs.
I don't know about kit and equipment but if the wife and I were on a sinking ship and there was only one life jacket then I'm pretty certain I would miss her a lot and would think of her often.

D.B.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE