New British fungi foraging book in the pipeline

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Geoff Dann

Native
Sep 15, 2010
Sussex
www.geoffdann.co.uk
Where is the book signing taking place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are two - one in Hastings (October 22nd) and one in Brighton (Nov 4th).

HASTINGS BOOK LAUNCH and talk (free event) on Sat Oct 22nd at Bookbuster, Queen's Road, Hastings. Talks at 6pm and 7.15pm.

BRIGHTON BOOK LAUNCH (free event) and fungi foraging evening talk/meal (paid) on Fri Nov 4th at www.gardenhousebrighton.co.uk. Launch event from 5:30 to 6:45pm.

Last edited:

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Cool!
Must be nice to hold the fruits of your skilled work like that.

I can't attend either of those locations , but I can't wait for the release now...
Just in time for this year's bounty.
For now the little Collins gem will have to do...

Thanks for writing that book Geoff , it will help beginners like myself a lot.
its about time a specific reference of edible mushrooms came out!
no doubt it will become an instant hit and be 'The' go to book , for most enthusiasts.

When is it available ?

Anyway, looks great !
👍

PS-

The idea in the pipeline sounds great too...

Post edit:
I'll email you to be on the list. Cheers

Last edited:

dennydrewcook

Forager
Nov 26, 2014
maidstone
b61805c9133905b73afe2ede12da1b7e.jpg

Have you any info on these? As to what they'll include and which would be better? Or both 😉😊

Geoff Dann

Native
Sep 15, 2010
Sussex
www.geoffdann.co.uk
]
b61805c9133905b73afe2ede12da1b7e.jpg

Have you any info on these? As to what they'll include and which would be better? Or both [/QUOTE]

There will be more to see at the Brighton event, because it is before a paid-for talk and meal. I will bring a selection of as many different types of edible fungi as I can find. But it is likely to be very busy - lots of people coming through. The event in Hastings is likely to be more personal - and there will be a free talk. Not much in it really. The Hastings event is earlier also - just after the book comes out.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I wish you all the very best of luck with it all, it's great to see such a project come to fruition and I hope you'll have great success! :)

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
Wishing you all the success that you undoubtedly deserve with this project and I hope you get time to enjoy the launch dates as much as others will. :)

Rob.

Geoff Dann

Native
Sep 15, 2010
Sussex
www.geoffdann.co.uk
Books have gone out this afternoon, or will go out tomorrow morning, for those who wanted a pre-release signed copy. You should get them on Monday or Tuesday. I look forward to hearing what you think of them!

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Books have gone out this afternoon, or will go out tomorrow morning, for those who wanted a pre-release signed copy. You should get them on Monday or Tuesday. I look forward to hearing what you think of them!
Geoff , that's great news!
I can't wait to get a copy...

But I haven't even paid yet?!?!
Can you pm me your PayPal or payment instructions?
A few of my friends are very interested too , so shall i refer them to your website for purchase, or Amazon?
I expect you get paid more if done directly , right?
Cheers!

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
I second Leshys comments Geoff! It would make an excellent Xmas gift for several people I know, should I go through Amazon or through you mate?

Kind regards
Pete

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE