Begginer's Axe?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Hi Wayne, can I ask if you'll be running any more Axe Skills courses?
Unfortunately I couldn't make it to the Bush Moot but would be very interested in attending one (I can't see anything similar on your Forest Knights website).

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

i will be running another at the Bushmoot next year. Plus I should really add it to my own website.

The cheapest option would be the Bushmoot though.

The course was very well received by those attending great to see their skills and confidence improve.

dasy2k1

Nomad
May 26, 2009
Manchester
My personal favourite for a beginner is the husqvarna hatchet, avalable for about £20 and a fantastic axe

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
My personal favourite for a beginner is the husqvarna hatchet, avalable for about £20 and a fantastic axe

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I have several the first version was better straight from the supplier. The current version needs a little work to get it cutting beautifully. However at that price point you don't mind a little elbow grease.

Suwarrow

Jul 7, 2016
London
i will be running another at the Bushmoot next year. Plus I should really add it to my own website.

The cheapest option would be the Bushmoot though.

The course was very well received by those attending great to see their skills and confidence improve.
Thanks Wayne.
I'll probably be at the Bushmoot next year and will keep my eye on your website in case you add a course.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

cascare

Dec 10, 2012
Cleasby
Robin wood axes are getting extremely popular on here, and at £40 very reasonably priced

Just took delivery of my Robin Wood Bushcraft Axe today, ordered late Thursday, tis a thing of beauty, well balanced and sharper than a sharp thing, all hand made, obviously, and should last me and my boy a lifetime..well chuffed !!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE