small pan/bowl

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stone monkey

Tenderfoot
Jun 2, 2015
east yorkshire
Hi all, having recently bought a mini trangia, ( cheers jaffcat ), i am trying to find a pan/bowl to fit inside it, 4in x 2.5 in in alloy or plastic, but not having much luck in the search. Anyone got any ideas ?
Cheers, Ian :)

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Take either the pan or a tape measure to the supermarket and check out margarine/ cream cheese tubs, snack meal pots etc.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
I was going to suggest a Sierra Cup until I measured mine and found it to be an inch too big. My wife said have a look pet planet co.uk and look in cat bowls. She said there might be something the right size there.

stone monkey

Tenderfoot
Jun 2, 2015
east yorkshire
Thanks for all suggestions. Found a right size diameter pan in the surplus camping pan box in the shed so going to see if i can cut it down to size. Will post how successful i am :rolleyes:

Wetneck

Oct 6, 2013
South Coast - UK
Good little pans those you've found. Made by the Chinese "Fire Maple" brand.
They do clones of the JetBoil which are quite good too. I have quite a bit of their stuff in the car as my brew kit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE