British Blades Forum - down

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell96

Forager
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
Anyone know if everything is alright? They have been down for a few days now. I assume quite a serious problem. Hopefully they will be back soon.
Its saved me some money though! I'm always on Portobello road!
Russ

Russell96

Forager
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
It's frustrating but I feel sorry for the guys that will be running around trying to sort it. As on this forum it's good people that make it happen. I assumed it must be a hack of some kind.
Look forward to it coming back!
Russ

Essexman

Forager
Jul 26, 2010
Essex
Been down a while now... Has anyone been over to the new Edge Matters website yet?

Edge Matter forum has been up and running for just over a year now. Nice forum, great forum knife too.

Martyn has said he hopes to have it up and running at the weekend - Time will tell, so no holding your breath lads. :)

Edited to say it's now looking like being 1700 today. :)

Should be back around 5pm, just had a text.

Cheers guys :You_Rock_

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Maybe just with me, but is it down again?

I've tried on my desktop & this iPad. This tries to load up the BB page for a few seconds then a plain white page appears with "Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding."

Mark

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Maybe just with me, but is it down again?

I've tried on my desktop & this iPad. This tries to load up the BB page for a few seconds then a plain white page appears with "Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding."
Mark

You are not wrong Mark! No idea why though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE