Awesome bike micro camper

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Someone sent me a link to the following...

[video=youtube;ZiejAhol4Ps]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiejAhol4Ps[/video]

Chap in American made a micro camper able to be towed by his bicycle. I thought this was really cool.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Looks nice - but I wonder how it fares in high winds? I couldn't listen to the audio

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
You have to admire that guys creativity. He has some other videos on his youtube channel which present some other interesting designs on this theme including a push along cart come micro-camper. He deigned it as a possible solution for homeless people in America.

I quite like the idea of a cycle camper but not sure how it would work in the UK.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Like other folks i like the idea, but feel that a trailer towed by a bike & filled with more conventional camping equipment would be more practical.

Rob

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
Why not just 4 good sized panniers and a box on the luggage rack?
I see tourists doing these bike tours with trailers while in Lofoten. I see them usually when I go to Leknes ( local bigger town) to get building stuff, and then on the way back home. It seems the average speed is around 5 or 6 km/hour.

I say - Avis is your friend!
:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE