Luxe hex V4 plus pole

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wales1

Aug 3, 2011
dumfriesshire
Hi,

I have for sale a brand new luxe hex v4 complete with the 163 pole that is recommended for it. I have had it for 6 months and the furthest it has been is set up in the garden once the day after I bought it to have a look.
I seem to be spending more time canoeing and therefore take a bigger tent as weight is not an issue.

Looking to sell the luxe hex to make some funds for some new camping gear.

Brand new,the tent and pole is £181.98 on backpackinglig website. Bearing in mind this is brand new and therfore mint, i would like 135 quid plus 5 quid postage, so a decent saving on buying from the shop. It's a great lightweight tent.

A bargain for someone, and just in time for some summer backpacking :)

Cheers

Steve

Last edited:

wales1

Aug 3, 2011
dumfriesshire
Hi,

The shape is different, it's hexagonal shaped so will shed the wind better than a slab sided mini peak (not knocking the mini peak though, no doubt it's a good tent also). Www.backpackinglight.Co.uk would be the best place to compare the two in relation to specifics.

Hope this helps.

Steve

shack

Nomad
Mar 30, 2007
Devon
I have been keeping an eye out for a mini peak and these always go for around £70-85, dont suppose I could tempt you with £100 for a quick sell?

wales1

Aug 3, 2011
dumfriesshire
If it were a used example I would be tempted. But it's brand new, unused and comes with the pole that was extra cost at time of purchase. Happy to chip the price a little as is only reasonable, but not hugely :)

Thanks for the offer though.

Steve

Steve

shack

Nomad
Mar 30, 2007
Devon
Fair enough, if you could wait until mid next week I could give you £120 posted but im afraid that would be my best offer (and good job wife doesnt read this forum) something to think about hopefully.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE