Bushcraft Clothing

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Many thanks Dave. I just see so many people who think you have to have "all the gear" to do bushcraft, and as we both know, that is not the case..

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Great informative video there, and I'd agree for the most part with your choices and the reasoning behind them; some very good items of clothing recommended. The only trouble I have with some of these is getting the sizes, a lot of the surplus items seem to sell out very quickly in the popular range of sizes so you have to be on the ball and make good contacts with the best suppliers, like Endicotts........

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Kev is great and he holds massive stocks, which is great. The first set of wool base layers I got from Kev was at least 10 years ago, but I know when they wear out - he should still have some in-stock and that is the sort of service you want, not "we stopped stocking that item last week, as they changed the colour for the new season" which is what many of the big outdoor retailers come out with.

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Good post again Neil.
Clear information and none of it will break the bank .
I'll be trying out a few of the items you recommend.
Thank you

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE