bushcraft knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2009
Oklahoma
I make knives for a hobby and I use knives almost daily but I have only made one knife that was designed to be a "bushcraft" knife. It was made from 9/32" thick O1 with micarta scales. Let me know if you think it qualifies as a bushcraft knife.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi, Good to have you on Bushcraft UK and thanks for showing us the knife, it's a nice looking knife and it looks like it would be very good for bushcraft, I'm not sure there's really a specific design, it just needs to be sturdy and functional. It's a great looking knife.

Please be cautious of self promotion on Bushcraft UK, I've allowed this post as a first post mention of your work etc but there's members here who subscribe to a makers status so that they can promote and sell items and it wouldn't be fair to them to continue.

Please take the time to introduce yourself in the welcome and introductions forum, it would be great to know more about you.

goodjob
Tony

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE