Karrimor Sabre SF 75 Ltr Rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MarkN

Jan 13, 2015
Dorset
Only used once and in very good condition as shown.
£100 picked up from Poole, Dorset. £110 posted in UK
IMG_3033.jpg

IMG_3034.jpg

IMG_3035.jpg

IMG_3036.jpg

IMG_2641.jpg

IMG_2584.jpg

MarkN

Jan 13, 2015
Dorset
That won't last long here... bargain.

Longshot=
Swap you for a black sf sabre35?

Thanks for the offer of a swop but I use a Sabre 30 for my daypack and a Sabre 45 for my weekender. The Sabre 35 is a great pack though, I sold one on here last year and it went very quickly.

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Never had a Sabre before, but it has good reviews and it certainly looks like Marks taken good care of it, just waiting for delivery now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Never had a Sabre before, but it has good reviews and it certainly looks like Marks taken good care of it, just waiting for delivery now.

There great packs Pete.. A tad on the heavy side but that's why they sought after.. they almost indestructible :)

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
It arrived today and it's in very good condition, so thanks Mark - the pictures were a spot-on representation (unlike a lot of stuff you get on Evilbay!). I'm looking forward to taking it out for a two nighter next week as a good test run. Thanks again Mark, and BCUKer's for your advice / comments!

Big G

Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
It arrived today and it's in very good condition, so thanks Mark - the pictures were a spot-on representation (unlike a lot of stuff you get on Evilbay!). I'm looking forward to taking it out for a two nighter next week as a good test run. Thanks again Mark, and BCUKer's for your advice / comments!

I've had few good buys on ebay lately.. granted there is a few dodge pots on there.. selling stuff and when you receive it.. it's different from the listing picture. Just tell paypal to step in and get your money back.

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Same here mate actually, you're right, but it just really rankles when some pictures and descriptions are blatantly false when the goods arrive! To be honest Ebay have always been good at standing up for me when things have gone pear shaped. I've had some good buys on there and dealt with some very genuine people too.

Big G

Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Same here mate actually, you're right, but it just really rankles when some pictures and descriptions are blatantly false when the goods arrive! To be honest Ebay have always been good at standing up for me when things have gone pear shaped. I've had some good buys on there and dealt with some very genuine people too.

Aye... I got my sabre 75 & side pockets last xmas from ebay.. great buy. You can usually weed out the dodge pots by their feedback.
But mind i've had to get paypal involved on a few occasions.. with buying goods not as described truthfully.. thankfully i got my money back.

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
The Sabres arrived and what an awesome backpack it is! Great design that's spacious, comfortable and very good quality materials / construction. Its in great condition Mark, very pleased with it, thank you mate.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE