Swedish m59 boots

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
What do you guys think about it ? 10$ for boots is nothing , but how is the quality ? Have you had it ? Is it comfortable ?

pysen78

Forager
Oct 10, 2013
Stockholm
If we're talking brown, all leather, square toe, someone Swedish, older than me with army experience will soon chime in. They were phased out when I did my time as cobscript. I've borrowed a used pair once and they were super comfy, but apparently takes ages to break in.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
They are fabulous, the build quality is out of this world.
However, they are heavy.
Nice and wide toe box for double layering socks.
Buy the best you can, try ebay.
Same concept as Lundhags.

Best.

C.

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
They are fabulous, the build quality is out of this world.
However, they are heavy.
Nice and wide toe box for double layering socks.
Buy the best you can, try ebay.
Same concept as Lundhags.

Best.

C.

I saw them on military mart , should I not buy there ? I need boots for winter , my old ones after serving for years not only to me are not good anymore , the sizes were 10 and 11 are this sizes in UK , USA or something else ?

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
I don't know what size you are friend, I imagine they are UK sizes, but they come up big.
You can buy from MM, however they mention eyelets possibly missing.
If that doesn't bother you, then fine.
I would want them in the best grade I could find, considering the low prices on the bay, but then I am a fussy so and so.

Good luck.

C

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
I don't know what size you are friend, I imagine they are UK sizes, but they come up big.
You can buy from MM, however they mention eyelets possibly missing.
If that doesn't bother you, then fine.
I would want them in the best grade I could find, considering the low prices on the bay, but then I am a fussy so and so.

Good luck.

C

I wear 44.5/45 eu or 11.5/12 US , what that will be in uk sizes ?

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
I went on evil bay and the prices are 25 pounds plus shipping , and god knows if they are genuine or not , I rather buy it on mm , plus I bought those eyelets for my boots and punch so that is no problem :)

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Ive just chucked a pair of unissued 12's away. They rubbed my feet so bad still have marks on them,never used them again.you could of had them though the p&p would be counter productive.

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
I have them and use them only during what we call vårvinter, the time when the snow and ice melts.
I like the full leather ones a lot better, but when you're walking through melting snow and slush all day the rubber coating is top!
These boots are very big. Buy yours 2 sizes too small and you can still wear thick woolen socks in 'm! Buy your regular size and you have room for 2 pairs of thick fluffies AND a thick insole.

Hillhater

Jan 28, 2022
Uk
Bought 2rd pair of these off eBay,built to outlast anything made in 50 years,comfy, heavy, and so well built.Nobody build's boots like this any more, unless you go to a BOOT MAKER,cost you £350,at least.Last longer than anything, I do put them through heavy use.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE