A leather disposable gloves bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Hey BCUK,

I made this a couple of weeks ago, and it has gained so much attention from people coming into the workshop that I figured I'd show it off here.

I've always disliked having my dyeing gloves in a card box or a plastic bag, so I thought I'd knock up a slightly nicer option, which also looks much better when I'm running workshops or at markets etc.

HalfGoat Leatherwork Glove Bag by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

Really it was all Fergus's idea...

Fergus Naughtypaws helping outs by Hamish Odinson, on Flickr

Cheers

dwardo

Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Great idea. Sick of losing my gloves and people asking why I applied fake tan only to my hands.....

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
:thinkerg: what a great idea Hamish :) I reckon a bigger one would be great for storing all those plastic carrier bags that seem to clutter up draws :)

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Great idea!

I keep mine in a modified lock-lid plastic container but that still roles around the Landrover, whereas a leather bag can be attached to the internal roll cage.

Dreadhead

Thanks fellas :) Aye I'm thinking of making a bigger one for in the kitchen for plastic bags and whatnot.

Mike, the maul is an old stone masons one I was given as a gift about 4 years ago and it's still going strong :) Made by EMIR

bilmo-p5

Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
emoticon-00140-rofl.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE