Seebees Machete? 23 1/2 inch blade swap for UK legal folder?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gjclayton

Forager
Sep 24, 2012
Bedfordshire
Hi there.

I have a pretty battered, huge machete that I want to get rid of.

I bought it with the knowledge that it might be a Seebees US navy WWII machete. No idea if it is and it has quite a lot of corrosion on the blade. The marks are there but very worn so really impossible to see for sure.
The handle might be horn, but not sure. It is quite worn.

Dimensions as follows:

Blade length: 23 1/2 inches / 595mm
Blade depth: 1.5 inches / 38mm
Handle length: 5 1/8 inches / 130mm
Total length: 28 3/4 inches / 730mm

Not sure if anyone has any use for it? Maybe as a novelty / display item. Or a serious commitment to a fixer upper?
The images show it all really and whoever wants it gets it how it is.

I paid about £20 a while ago for it and would like a UK legal folder, SAK or whatever people have hanging around.

Let me know!

G

PS: I've totally lost my password to my flickr account so can't add photos here. You can view the machete through my instagram account here though:
https://www.instagram.com/elcabritobritanico/

BED1v5oJUbuHNyCEKfUFexc4NoEs9bHBpxB69E0

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I'm interested, pm me for my email address and send a pic. I have some pocket knives hanging around to trade. :)

(ps yor inbox is full)

Last edited:

gjclayton

Forager
Sep 24, 2012
Bedfordshire
Yeah just saw that.

Should be able to leave a PM now but I'm sending you through my email address anyway. I can send better images that way too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE