German moleskin trousers?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 13, 2004
Czech Republic
Anyone had any luck with german moleskins? I've been considering a pair for a while since i heard they're comfortable, but the pockets look like they could be on the small side. Anyone worn a pair?

cheers,
Ian

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
The opening post was split from the thread it was originally posted, and moved. This should get more response than having it tacked on to the end of an unrelated thread in the Resources section.

I don't know about German Moleskings, but I have not been impressed with the moleskin I have seen at UK game/shooting fairs.

xairbourne

Jan 10, 2006
Pontypool
www.youtube.com
I picked a pair up about 2 years ago and still going, they have done me proud and took a real pounding from fishing camping and walking. Im looking to get a second pair now as a spare...go for it

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
i've got a couple of pairs.
very hard wearing but take ages to dry.
as you said the pockets aren't huge but i found them ok. (the right hand cargo pocket has a small knife pouch in it which is very handy)
personally i prefer us army m65 trousers.

2blackcat

Nomad
Nov 30, 2004
bromley
They do get more comfortable the more they're worn

The only gripe I've got with them is only one back pocket. Nothing that would stop me buying another pair though

Jan 13, 2004
Czech Republic
thanks mate, i must have been half asleep posting it there! nevermind.

grateful for the respnse, i'm gonna get some for the summer. i would use lightweights exclusively otherwise because of their sheer resilliance, but they aren't so comfotable all the time. thanks, very helpful.

ian

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE