Loves the Outdoors

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi all

I am Darren I am 47 and I love doing a lot of Walking, I have a King Charles Spaniel and I walk her a lot I drive up to the Lake District quiet often because this is a walkers paradise with lots of hill walking. I have always loved the outdoors and I am now riding a horse down at my local riding stables in Wigan where I am based. I have also done some 10 mile walks with Wigan Rambles a few years ago and enjoyed the company. I would definitely go back with the Wigan Rambles again because you can meet new friends and have a very good time in company. I always watch Ray Mears on British TV because I love survival and I always carry a pocket knife with me at all times on my walks because it can be a life saver and knowing that you have a knife with you can at least start a campfire to keep warm and be able to get some food in a way of spear fishing.

Ivanhoe

Forager
Aug 28, 2011
Sweden
Hi Darren! :)

Very similar age and interests over here.

Stay safe and enjoy your walks!

Miltonvinter02_zps18fa4ff4.jpg

Weeee!

Miltonvinter03_zpsa1f9e32f.jpg

Milton says hello!

:)

crosslandkelly

I am very pleased that I have signed to be a member of this site because it is worth the while and can help people one another members with information on survival knifes and equipment, I get my knifes now from Hunters knifes in Greater Manchester UK.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE