Hampshire meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Danners

Oct 25, 2013
Waterlooville
I'm afraid I've just been notified by the Mrs that on Friday we're having a 'date day' and therefore I'm not able to join you until the Saturday morning. She clearly didn't read that on the family calendar it clearly reads bushcraft under my name for the 3 days next weekend!
Sorry about that, I'll of course pass you my fees once I arrive. Could someone please inbox me the location details?

Many thanks

Last edited:

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
1st-3rd April. £20/person (cash on the day please)

1. Andyn and kids
2. Stamp and boys
3. Adestu
4. Angie
5. paulm
6. Grant
7. John Grisley
8. Tony Hickey
9. Dan
10. Dave
11. Jules
12. Pauln
13. Chris Lundregan

A few spaces remaining if anyone is interested.

A reminder that this Hampshire meet will be in Wiltshire instead. Lol. Near Marlborough. If you've not been before, please email me for directions ( Andy AT naturescraft.co.uk)

There is room for hammocks, tarps or small tents. A parachute will be set up for shelter, and there is a composting loo.

Please note that this is not a course, you take full responsibility for yourself, for your wellbeing and your food/water and waste. Please ensure you have the skills to look after yourself for the duration of the weekend.

I make no claim that the woods are in a safe condition and that your attendance is at your own risk. If you are concerned, please ensure you have your own personal insurance in place.

Andy.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Hi Andy,

Hoping to get there around mid-morning Friday if that's okay and if the field gate will be unlocked ?

Happy to help with parachute set up or anything else you can use an extra pair of hands for of course.

Cheers, Paul

Feb 14, 2016
Hampshire
Morning all. I'm new to this forum and new to bushcraft. But I am an experienced camper. I live in Hampshire and would like to meet up for future events if that ok.
Pleased I found this forum so will check out and support future events.
I'm based in Southampton

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stamp

Forager
Aug 26, 2010
Swindon
The weather forecast is reasonable for the weekend so should make for a good couple of days.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
When people arrive if they follow the red line on the map and walk up the hill to the very top and enter through the track onto the woods and follow it in to the right and the camp is about 150m in from there. Any problems call me on the number in the directions.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Stamp

Forager
Aug 26, 2010
Swindon
Yeah it was a great weekend, thank you to everyone for making a pleasure to be there.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE