Canvas and Leather 55-60 ltr sack.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
I have this beautiful leather and canvas sack up for grabs. It was made by a wizard of these parts called Bilmo.
I love the sack, it is a thing of beauty and it hurts to have to let it go so soon, before I've had a chance to make some memories.

The reason it has to go is that my back rules my life, and unfortunately for me, my back doesn't get along with the bag. I've used it twice on day hikes, no rain or mud on it. The slight white marking seen is where I rubbed some diy greenland wax on and didn't heat it properly into the fibres. I will do a proper job before I post it to the lucky recipient.

It's around 55-60 ltr, and weighs 1.6 kg empty. I'm told it is the same dimensions as the standard Isle Royale pack.

I'd like £90 including delivery to the UK only. Payment via paypal, or you can collect in person. Interested parties can PM please, to reserve. I would possibly accept a swap, but only for an adze, mini adze.
Sorry for the crap images.

I'm away from home from today, so I wont be able to post until I get back next week.

cheers.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

DSC_0322.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0319.jpg
    DSC_0319.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC_0329.jpg
    DSC_0329.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC_0324.jpg
    DSC_0324.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC_0330.jpg
    DSC_0330.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC_0331.jpg
    DSC_0331.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC_0326.jpg
    DSC_0326.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

potboiler

Jan 20, 2009
Dorset
It's lovely, and I'd probably have it but for the fact that Ian's making something for me already.

Have a bump for Ian's skill and your sale!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE