Enamel pin designs - which should I produce?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

descry0

Nov 14, 2008
Northumberland
Hello all,

I've become recently obsessed with enamel pins and looking at designing my own set inspired by nature, camping and all things wild. I've sketched these first then used water colour to build up the image and finally transferred these to the computer to digitally finish off ready for printing. I may need to simplify these further.

I would greatly appreciate your opinion on which designs you like best. Can you let me know which stands out for you? As I can not afford to produce all sketches but I would like to trail at least 3 designs. If there is enough interest I may produce more.....

They would be produced in hard enamel. Which is a process of stamping a metal base which is then filled with coloured Epola and polished to a flat surface. They would have a single pin clasp on the back. Size approx 3.2cm x 2cm.

Let me know what you think! I'm really keen for any feedback!

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I'd say go with the Fly Agaric.

Someone will always want to be known to be a Fun-guy.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I like the camp fire, the fly agaric and the ghillie kettle

descry0

Nov 14, 2008
Northumberland
Thanks for the feedback! I started with the Axe drawing so it's pretty nice to see it being popular.

I'll look into producing the axe, campfire and Fly agaric for now and post the pics when ready.

I have a fair few sketches of Tree leaves so will start working them up too. Great idea.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Axe and camp fire for me. They are all good, I think that badges are a great way of advertising your interests and
making contacts with like minded folk,. Hope you get a good response. If the fastening is of the Tie Tack type, can you request that this is put on at the top of the badge, as often if they are round, they tend to rotate, if the pin is at the top, gravity tends to keep them upright. Hope I am not teaching my granny to suck eggs. Cheers Stuart.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE