Reindeer skins.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Sorry for the delay but so far I only have received cheques form following people

Cyclingelf x 1
SteveJ x 1
Phil562 x 1
Xairbourne x 2
Magikelly x 1
Scruff x 2
Prickly pear x 1
Buffalo Bill x 2
Toots x 1
Bilko x 2
Pablo x 1
Barry x 1
womble x 1
Jdlenton x 1
emberglow x 4
weekend_warrior x 1

if your name is not on the list above then I have not received your cheque

which leaves us short of cheques for six skins and it has now been a week since I recived the last cheque.

If you put your name down and have not sent a cheque WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU

I will PM those on the list who have not sent payment and request an explaination

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
thanks Magkelly but I will wait a few days to see if I get replies to my PMs and if not I have a list of people who were a little late getting in on the group buy so I would like to offer the remaining skins to them first

A

Annie

Also I'm very interested in one or two as a sleeping mat. I'm my due to receive my first hammock tomorrow - very excited but not sure how many skins I will need - I'm 5'4"

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Sigh...... No afraid not :(

I am still waiting for one last cheque; I have received a PM promising that it will be here day after tomorrow.

I will cash all the cheques as soon as this last one arrives and order the skins

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
In order not to add to the unexpected delay I have decided that I will not wait until the all the cheques clear to place the order.

So the cheques have now all been cashed and the order has been placed.

I am just working out the best way to transfer money to an account in Sweden with out incurring to painful a fee

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
A big truck arrived about an hour ago and dropped off crate so large that it wouldn’t fit though my front door, so I had to open it outside and carry the contents in.

Here it is:

reindeer.jpg

I have tested it out and can confirm that watching TV from atop a huge pile of reindeer skins is most comfy :D

I will be packing them up tomorrow, I’ll send them over the next few days as the village post office is overloaded when someone tries to cash there pension and buy a stamp at the same time, they would probably have to close for a week if I turned up with a 30 large parcels to send out in one go.

You should hopefully all receive your skins by the end of next week.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE