North East BCUK meet ( pic heavy )

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
You didn't escape all the pics either Al!
cf620baadf6c9090c971c005026aa311.jpg

Nor did my rather fetching pink woolen blanket

that pic looks like a copper has just turned up to turf you troublesome jungsters out of the woods :lmao:

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
looks like a good wood for hanging eh......i like your style mick, as close to the fire as possible. While everyone else is perched on damp bits of wood with cold backs bumping gums into the night, you are cuddled up in cozy confines ready for a kip at a moments notice :cool:

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
At least you have a decent sized tarp now Mick... and kudos for snatching the warmest spot in camp! :D

Only way it could be warmer is if you'd taken Rich and his servants along lol

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
looks like a good wood for hanging eh......i like your style mick, as close to the fire as possible. While everyone else is perched on damp bits of wood with cold backs bumping gums into the night, you are cuddled up in cozy confines ready for a kip at a moments notice :cool:

Aye not my first time adam haha. Lovely and warm that peapod

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
At least you have a decent sized tarp now Mick... and kudos for snatching the warmest spot in camp! :D

Aye my heart sank in Derbyshire when I could hold the entire tarp up by the corners and have it touch the ground mate haha.
Aye we could have had the footmen carry got coals to put under our hammocks!

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland

Aye my heart sank in Derbyshire when I could hold the corners of my tarp and it still touched the ground! Would have been warmer if he could have had the doorman carry some coals under the hammocks for us!

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Looks like you all had a great time! Really need to pull my finger out and get on more of these meet ups lol

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Aye mate be good to see you again like hopefully for the Easter meet of the feckless 5!

Wacker

Sep 4, 2015
East Yorkshire
Aye, I've been too busy for my own good lately. Can't wait to get back out. I should be up that way in the next couple of weeks i'll give you a shout mate

Wacker

Sep 4, 2015
East Yorkshire
Definitely! I've got a few interviews coming up, one of which is a 2nd stage interview so fingers crossed but if that goes well I'll be moving over near York :lmao:.

I'll PM you about that pint mate...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE