London meet-up 31

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi everyone. Haven't had a meet up since July. Wondered if anyone wants to meet up for a drink and chat. All welcome. We meet at The George, London Bridge. If anyone interested say dates you are available. Would be nice to see the old crowd. Red kite and I get lonely sometimes.:beerchug::beerchug:

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi jonlloyd. Always room for new members. It is nice to meet new people. As soon as it is decided what date we are meeting it will be great to see you. Keep an eye on this thread and hopefully will see you soon.

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
I'm around on Thursday and Friday of this week... Will have to check call out rota for availability for the rest of the month

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Hi Stewart. Shall we say Friday. jonlloyd is this Friday ok for you. come and meet the London meet up stalwarts. It's a good night.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Sorry Stewart and jonlloyd need to swap to Thursday. Forgot another engagement. jonlloyd I usually get there at around 1630-1700. Apologise for the mix up. If it's ok I will see you both and anyone else Thursday around 1630.

woodpoet

Mar 16, 2012
Walthamstow
Never mind MORFY. Next time. We will meet eventually. To jonlloyd, it was nice meeting you. Hopefully will be a regular meet up. Stewart, as usual good to see you again. Thanks for the chisels. See you next time. Have a good night all.

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Nice to meet you too Jon, keep an eye on the meet up threds and if theres any you fancy just post up.... They are strange men on the internet... But friendly 😄

Cheers

Stewart

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Never mind MORFY. Next time. We will meet eventually. To jonlloyd, it was nice meeting you. Hopefully will be a regular meet up. Stewart, as usual good to see you again. Thanks for the chisels. See you next time. Have a good night all.

Good to see you too Fred, thanks for the para cord bracelet, Becky was very impressed

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
oh blast, missed it! Send me a PM and I'll try to make the next one!

I was out last weekend in Gloucester with the new dutch oven!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE