HI from teesside

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 28, 2015
United Kingdom
HI people, don't know where to start so I'll tell u a bit about me I'm Ian am aged 40, i live in a rural area of Stockton on Tees, and my superpower is I make things from wood, im a fencing contractor

Im only new to wild camping/bushcraft, though I've camped in a tent most of my life, I have over the last few months started acquiring equipment so I can get out and enjoy nature more, I've only had one night out in my hammock up to now but have another one organised on the 16th

I'm looking forward to being part of this group so I can interact, learn and expand my knowledge of the great outdoors

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Hi Ian, another Stockton lad here, welcome aboard, as said look at the NE section, we have a meet planned for the 16th as well, look forward to hearing from you.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Dec 28, 2015
United Kingdom
Thanks for the warm welcome, won't be able to make this one, I've already got a overnighter planned in weardale the same night but should be able to make the next one

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

quidditys_shore

Tenderfoot
Feb 26, 2014
Middlesbrough
Hi from Middlesbrough! Living in the shadow of Eston hills/the nab.

I've been a member here a couple of years but just lurking (I'm a wannabe bushcrafter lol) & reading up. Only outdoor things I do are festivals & that's only been the last 4 years. Planning on changing that this year hopefully & also want to have a week away for new year/40th birthday somewhere outdoors..... If the wife can be persuaded haha

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Dec 28, 2015
United Kingdom
Hi from Middlesbrough! Living in the shadow of Eston hills/the nab.

I've been a member here a couple of years but just lurking (I'm a wannabe bushcrafter lol) & reading up. Only outdoor things I do are festivals & that's only been the last 4 years. Planning on changing that this year hopefully & also want to have a week away for new year/40th birthday somewhere outdoors..... If the wife can be persuaded haha

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Same here I turned 40 in November and bought a lot more kit and have had 2 nights out one in the middle of storm demand and again on Saturday was a bit cold and new it had been snowing but woke in the morning and out of the wood had 4 inches of snow was really good can't wait for the next one 😀
a62491ecf0f7f97420d06c8001e71de4.jpg

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE