Bimble and Brew : Run Up To Christmas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Hi All,

Needing to get out and into the woods my kids and I meet up with at friend Rob and went to Foxholes Nature Reserve near Burford Oxfordshire, it was the first time visiting these woods and I will be going back soon.

attachment.php

It was great to get away from the hustle and bustle of this time of year. Also took out my flint and steel kit to practice in damp conditions.

[video=youtube;MXQ2UB8i8eU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXQ2UB8i8eU[/video]

MarkN

Jan 13, 2015
Dorset
I'm going to be honest with you, to start with I was thinking, great, a video of someone's kids playing in woods, this is going to be 5 minutes I'll never get back! I stuck with it and was rewarded with a well made, shot and edited video and I watched it all the way through and really enjoyed it. Thank you!

Well done on getting the char cloth struck with the first strike and getting the fire going too.

Really enjoyed being taken along on your day out.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
I'm going to be honest with you, to start with I was thinking, great, a video of someone's kids playing in woods, this is going to be 5 minutes I'll never get back! I stuck with it and was rewarded with a well made, shot and edited video and I watched it all the way through and really enjoyed it. Thank you!

Well done on getting the char cloth struck with the first strike and getting the fire going too.

Really enjoyed being taken along on your day out.
Thank you for sticking with my video and I am glad you enjoyed watching.

I film these videos so I can look back in years to come and I hope my children will have learnt along the way.

Most of my videos are little stories and showing some skills, there are lots of channel out there doing how to's or showing kit but I try to stay away from that.

Thanks for watching and letting me know your thoughts

Cheers Tim

1 shot willie

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2012
DEVON
What a cracking video, lasting memories for you and the children of wonderful days out together in the woods.
This has inspired me to have a look at getting a go-pro and doing the same with my Grandchildren.
Not the most tech minded person, so how difficult is this to do Tim?

Thanks for sharing your day :)

MarkN

Jan 13, 2015
Dorset
Thank you for sticking with my video and I am glad you enjoyed watching.

I film these videos so I can look back in years to come and I hope my children will have learnt along the way.

Most of my videos are little stories and showing some skills, there are lots of channel out there doing how to's or showing kit but I try to stay away from that.

Thanks for watching and letting me know your thoughts

Cheers Tim

I've just subscribed to your channel, on a quieter time I'll sit down with a coffee and start to watch them as there a few that have caught my eye and I've learnt a lot from watching some good videos on YouTube.
Thanks for your time putting them together.
Happy New Year to you!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE