Awrite...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 27, 2015
Scottish Borders
Just thought I'd pop on and say hello. New to all the bush crafty things but been lurking for a while and thought I'd best to join in! Based in the Scottish Borders and recently moved out to the country so still learning. I have a huge interest in axes and carving, which is my goal for this year! I'm an electrician but looking to get my chainsaw tickets in the future, another lifelong goal. Two kids, age 2 and 3, and generally loving life for the moment!

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Just thought I'd pop on and say hello. New to all the bush crafty things but been lurking for a while and thought I'd best to join in! Based in the Scottish Borders and recently moved out to the country so still learning. I have a huge interest in axes and carving, which is my goal for this year! I'm an electrician but looking to get my chainsaw tickets in the future, another lifelong goal. Two kids, age 2 and 3, and generally loving life for the moment!

Welcome aboard :) There's a few of us in the Borders area, I'm just down the road in Canonbie past Langholm. Checkout Wooplaw woodland near Galashiels where there is an anual meet, it's advertised on here in the meet-ups section and also on facebook BCUK south scotland group.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Awrite pal, :D

Another Scot here, welcome and hope you have fun. Some great folks here, loads of info and as Hamish said the Wooplaw meets are well worth a visit.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE