Ray Mears is on tour again

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
I went in there and asked at the desk. Didn't want front row or anything, just something with leg room for me to stretch and pull back my legs.

Guy said it was £45 for a seat with the adequate space. Needless to say I was a bit shocked.

I may go back in when I have some money and ask for a cheaper ticket if they're going for £21 and put up with the cramps etc (my medication for menieres gives me bad muscle cramps so need the space)

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I saw him in 2003 at the Ilkley literary festical, giving a talk on 'the hereos of telemark'

It was a fiver a ticket.

Guy must be worth an absolute mint by now.

Harmonica

Forager
Jul 16, 2006
Clara Vale, Tyne and Wear
Has anyone been to one of these shows yet? Are they any good?

Tickets have been released for the one at Gateshead which is in April but I was reading the blurb and it said the show was made up of stories of other peoples survival in extreme circumstances.

That sounds a bit like going back to the World of Survival series type format rather than more bushcraft focussed talk.

Any feedback?

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
I went to the Leeds one last year and met up with few of the folks from here. A great evening.

I soon as I mentioned it to the wife she said we have to go again this year. I remember my legs jammed under my knees at the front last year so we've gone for a box this year.......and it was £22 a ticket throughout the whole theatre. I can only assume the venue sets it's own prices?

nephilim

Settler
Jul 24, 2014
Bedfordshire
My mum just popped over to say hello....she asked about my birthday, I asked for a ticket...she got me 2...the poor Mrs is stuck with coming with me at Dunstable. Lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE