Kydex SHEATH or SHEAF Maker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Is there someone from this site who might kindly make a kydex knife holder in green or brown for my Tops Wild Pig Hunter please?

I can supply a paper template with the length , width and thickness of handle & blade or must you have the knife to ensure a friction/moulded fit?

I would also like to incorporate two ‎large Tec-Loc's (top and bottom) to secure on the outside of a pack for zero flap.

Thank you 

K‎

‎

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I strongly suggest paddytray of this parish - he made me an absolutely stonking green kydex sheath with multiple tekloc points, vertical and horizontal belt loops and molle strap slots for pack carry. Brilliant bit of work

Johnnyboy1971

Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Not sure if he still does Kydex but you could try LuckyLee
I would drop FGYT a message too as he does loads of the stuff.
Oh and yes the knife would be needed to get a perfect fit.

Klenchblaize

Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
I strongly suggest paddytray of this parish - he made me an absolutely stonking green kydex sheath with multiple tekloc points, vertical and horizontal belt loops and molle strap slots for pack carry. Brilliant bit of work

Thanks BR. Sounds a nice setup.

Any chance of one or two pictures please so I might better understand the possibilities and to assist with specifying construction?

I acknowledge the need to send the knife.

K

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Here we go Kb

Beater Kydex by British Red, on Flickr

The sheath is made to be very adaptable. These are the features:

The Kydex is in two parts and held together with chicago screws. I can take it apart to clean out any dirt or grit inside
There are three belt loops. A normal vertical, a Teklok vertical and a horizontal scout carry
There are Teklok holes for vertical or horizontal carry without a loop
There are slots for Molle type Tac Ties meaning the sheath can be strapped to packs etc. (long and short ties included)

Hope that helps a bit , you can reach paddy at

www.gardenforge.uk

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
Thanks red .
sorry for the delay in responding I've got a fair bit on my plate atm so I may have to step back from this one I'm sorry to say .
Thank you for mentioning me red it's very much appreciated .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE